Friday 20 June 2014

Quick little beauty haul





















































This morning the postman delivered the small package from Feelunique.com that I'd been waiting for all week. I was so excited about it, so I thought I share it with you!

Because I got 15% off, I finally caved and bought the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Liquid Blush in Cherub. I'd heard so much about this and really wanted to try it myself! The other thing that I finally purchased was the Tanya Burr Lipgloss, made by the famous beauty youtuber and blogger Tanya herself! I wanted to try this out ever since it came out, but never got round to buying it and I don't know why. I didn't know which one to choose, because I love all of the shades, but finally went for "Picknick in the Park". I'd seen it on Tanya and other youtubers a couple of times and it always looked great!

I'll be giving these product a go in the next couple of days, so you can expect to see a review on them soon! Hope you liked this quick little post!


Have you tried these products already? Do you have any other products I should try?



1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try out the Tanya Burr products soooooo bad!!! They look so lovely!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete